CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Update

My weekend started off a little out of routine.  My brother and sister in law Adam and Kristie aka my land lords (I'll save that explaination for another day) left to go to St. Louis for the weekend.  Which meant Aunt Ashley had to step up her game!  I was in charge of the girls Thursday and Friday.  How could I say no to these precious faces???


This meant picking Kinley up from school, taking her to cheer leading practice and her game then the routine of supper, bath time and bedtime.  Normally this wouldn't have intimidated me but, I was out numbered.  Ethan had to coach a football game at 7:30 so I was left to take on a 5 year old and 2 year old all alone.  Thanks hubby!  Things actually went really, really well!  I can't complain at all, the girls were great!  But needless to say, on Friday afternoon, after taking Kinley to school, playing with Addison, and picking Kinley back up...this preggo girl was tired!!!  This definitely gave me look at how my life will be in  a couple of years.  I know you get use to it, but a big YOUR AWESOME to my sister in law and all the other moms who do it every day.  And FYI be expecting phone calls from this amateur in the near future.

The rest of the weekend was pretty low key.  Saturday Ethan and I ran around in Bowling Green looking for me some new fall maternity clothes.  I was successful!  That night we were invited by Annie and JP to go eat at The Depot in Springfield, TN and as always it was Yum-O!  If you've never been there, you should definitely make the trip. 

Sunday we started the morning off by watching some of the coverage of 9/11.  It's crazy that it's been ten years.  I can remember sitting in homeroom my senior year like it was yesterday and hearing the news.  My heart goes out to all of those affected by that terrible day.  After church and lunch it was nap time for me....Shocker!  The land lords returned late Sunday afternoon and it's back to the regular grind of the work week! 
Btw, did I mention that my book club is back together and I couldn't be more ecstatic!  Beth picked September's book,
ProdigalSummer.jpg
Did I mention that I haven't even started it?  Yeah I know, I'm a slacker!!!

Over and Out-
Ashley

1 comments:

Emily said...

Yay!! Ashley is a blogger!! I expect daily posts. Thank you. :)

Post a Comment