CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Random? Yes I think so!

So apparently September has welcomed not only my upcoming birthday (just making sure you guys don't forget) but my allergies have also decided to make an appearance.  Ethan and I both are snotty, sneezing messes!  Tissues Please!


Speaking of my birthday, this must be the pregnant girl coming out in me but all I told the hubby I knew I wanted was PF Chang's!  I have been craving some lettuce wraps like nobodies business!


Image Detail
Who's Hungry???

I go back to the Dr. Friday and I will post a preggo pic for you guys to see.  I'm sad you won't be able to get the full affect though because he has been going crazy for the past couple of days.  My belly will just jump and roll!  It's hilarious to watch and one of the most amazing things to feel.  I've decided that this will be one of the things I will miss most about being pregnant.  Getting up 3-4 times a night to go pee, not so much!

Sorry for being so random, but sadly this is how my brain works sometimes!

Ashley

1 comments:

Emily said...

I'll take a to go order of sweet n sour chicken please. Thank you! Have fun & happy early birthday!

Post a Comment